Clinical Case 8
Master Cone Check Radiograph
Post Obturation Radiograph
Maxillary Molar – Mesial Root with Vertucci Type IV(2-2) Configuration
- Referred to me by general dental practitioner as they were unable to locate all the canals.
- Careful use of small pre curved hand files and glide/slide path established.
- Cleaned, shaped and irrigated.
- MB1 and MB2 with separate portal of exit (Vertucci classification- type IV/2-2).
- Obturation using WVC.
- Direct composite restoration to achieve an excellent seal.
- GDP to provide indirect cuspal coverage coronal restoration.